Happy Friday, flower friends!
A few things to discuss ..
A few weeks ago I wrote my post about Online Etiquette and received a lot of feedback. Brandon from EpicFlowers shared in the comments section how we can see where our images are being posted. I’ve tried it out and it’s really awesome how Google can search images!
Here are Brandon’s instructions:
A quick way to find out if someone has stolen you images…or a friends:
1. Open two browsers(Firefox, Chrome, etc…) side by side.
2. In one browser, go to this link: http://images.google.com/
3. Find the image you want to check in the other browser.
4. Once youfound the image, drag and drop it into the search bar in the other browser that is showing http://images.google.com/ and click search.
5. Sometimes, on this page you need to click ‘Search by Image’ and you will then see every page your image is on.
In other news – we have moved into our new home in Washington, yea!
You may have noticed last week that we were having a ton of technical issues on Flirty Fleurs. Doesn’t it just figure that the week I am without an internet connection is the week that the Blog has major server issues? Thank goodness for my programmer, Chris, who worked diligently to get us up and running again. Unfortunately, there are a few glitches remaining that need to be repaired.
The job board is down for now – it took a big hit with the technical issues and we are trying to get it sorted out and back up soon!
One last note – I plan to teach one more online Website Marketing class prior to Wedding Season starting. The class will be announced any day now, as soon as Chris has the site ready for us… Stay tuned and hopefully you can join us!