I’ve just been tagged by my blogger friend Amy over at Botanical Brouhaha to play this game…
Here are the rules:
1) You must post the rules.
2) Answer eleven questions.
3) Tag eleven other bloggers.
4) Ask them 11 new questions.
Here are my questions from Amy:
1. Who would you say has had the most influence on your life? My Mother has and continues to be my great source of support and influence.
2. Why do you blog? I love flowers, design, great designers and the floral industry! I just want to share my passion!
3. Which do you prefer: beach or mountains? Mountains, I am a big fa of hiking. My goal is to hike three, fourteeners this summer. I enjoy the beach but I am not a fan of sand at all. It get’s everywhere!
4. Name a flower you dislike. Banksia! Dislike everything about it.
5. Name your favorite movie. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? Not A Thing…
7. What is your favorite fashion trend from your lifetime (so far!)? I love a well made suit!
8. Do you dance? Ha, Everyday!!! From the time I was 16 to 23 years old, I pursued a career as a professional dancer. I was fairly successful performing in Denver and NYC. My background in dance has had a huge influence on my design style.
9. Who’s your favorite band? Totally depends on the day but right now I am listening to Sigur Ros
10. Name one thing you hope to accomplish in your life. I want ride a bike through the tulip fields in Holland!
11. What inspires you? Oh my gosh, to be honest I find inspiration in everything and everyone!!!!
Now I am going to break the rules just a little bit and instead of tagging 11 designers who blog. I am going ask my 11 question to you, our Flirty Fleurs readers! Here are my 11 questions
What is the name of your business?
How did you get started in the floral industry?
How many years have you been a designer?
What is your favorite thing about working with flowers?
What is your biggest source of inspiration?
To Date, what has been you career highlight?
What is the biggest challenge facing the floral industry?
What’s your favorite flower?
What book could you read again?
Do you watch the news?
Anything else you’d like to share with Flirty Fleurs followers?
Post your answers in the comments below. I am super excited to see all of your answers!