You know you are a wedding floral designer when…
– You look forward to Mondays.
– you take off your clothes at the end of a day and leaves fall out of your bra.
– when you know the difference between simple and cheap.
– when you would never take those hands in for manicure.
– you carry a design knife in your pocket, everyday!
– when you know where the back door entrance is to every church and
reception hall in town.
– when you have not slept on a friday night for 7 months straight.
– when you watch to see when there’s a wedding on the soap operas.
– when your vacation revolves around a design class, visits to other wedding florists or AIFD Symposium OR all 3 in 1 trip.
– an engaged friend tells you her wedding date and all you think about is what flowers are in season instead of saying congrats
– your trying to figure what shade of peach this is :~)
– you look at movie weddings and determine which flowers are silk and fresh.
– you pack a pair of clippers into your clutch for an evening out.
– you know when you run every conversation likes it’s a consultation…
– you can’t say what the bride wore but can describe the bouquet perfectly.#floristsmakebadweddingguests
– U know you’re a wedding floral designer when you get stopped @ airport security with a floral knife in your purse!
– when you put your arms in the “making a bridal bouquet” stance…..and part of your back goes numb
– you know you’re a florist when at ancient greek festival your kids” head wreath is awesome!
– your vehicle smells of mold no matter how clean.
– when you bring flowers on every road trip. Even camping. (and you come home with more)
Thank you to everyone who answered the above question!
Have another good one to add? Post it in the comments. We all need a good chuckle!