Join us July 16-18, 2013 at Holly Heider Chapple’s Studio in Virginia for an intimate workshop on how to Grow Your Floral Design Wedding Business!
Join us for 3 exciting and educational days focused on the one question we all want answered,
“How do I grow my wedding business?”
Join Holly Chapple, owner of Holly Heider Chapple Flowers and the Founder of The Chapel Designers and Alicia Schwede, Owner of Bella Fiori Events, Author of Bella Bouquets Book, and Editor of The Flirty Fleurs Blog, to gain insightful answers to your wedding floral business questions.
We will discuss:
- Floral design recipes
- Organizing your purchasing
- Sourcing your blooms
- Discuss current and effective ways to market your business, with a focus on the latest trends with Rachel Merkle of Miss Merkle Design.
- Discuss how Social Media can help your business and answer any of your questions about getting started.
- We will design with flowers from Holly’s Garden and other local sources and unique blooms from abroad.
- A professional photographer will be available on our final day which will commence with a full photoshoot.
- Designers will be provided with images of their work with name credit given in the event the shoot is published.
- Each student will be offered a feature on the Flirty Fleurs Blog.
- Most importantly, this workshop will allow you to become an official member of the Chapel Designers. Once a member of the Chapel Designers, you will be entitled to exclusive discounts as well as access to the Chapel Designers forum. You will also be provided with the Chapel Designers logo for your website and blog.
Lunch will be provided daily. Students are responsible for transportation and lodging.
We highly recommend bringing a Laptop Computer as we will be working on Social Media.
For more information and to reserve your space Visit Holly’s Website.