Holland & France: A Flower Lover’s Journey
Do you have a love for flowers? Do you love culture, gardens, & beautiful scenery? Well, you’re in for a spectacular floral experience during two upcoming flower trips to Europe!
These trips were designed for flower lovers! Designed to be both inspiring & fun…to stir your creativity and enlighten your mind! And, designed to broaden your horizons & expand your world view! Both journeys to Holland and France offer exclusive behind-the-scenes access to experience flower growing, arranging, and gardening up close & personal. To meet the designers and growers and learn from their heirloom, centuries old, European techniques. To experience one-on-one floral design workshops for in depth knowledge. And, to revel in cultural experiences, establish floral contacts, make new friends, and create lifetime memories!
Limited spaces still available! Reserve your space before it’s gone!
• Private, Behind-the-scenes tour of World’s Largest Flower Auction
• Intimate Group Size for 1-to-1 interaction
• Designed for all Skill Levels
• Private, hands-on Floral Design Workshops
• Private Tours of Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum
• Day Trip to World Renown Keukenhof Gardens
• Tour Tulip Bulb Fields on foot & by boat ~ a flower lovers dream!
• View Artisans making Copper Vessels
• Visit a 400-Year-Old French Market ~ Named prettiest in France!
• Private Garden Tours
• Accommodations, All Meals, & Local Transportation Included