- Opium was the smallest bloom of the six varieties
- It would be a good size for a boutonniere
- It was the brightest red, like a fire engine red
- Forever Young lived up to its name – it lived the longest at 8 days out of the cooler
- Very consistent bloom and life with all 25 stems
- The blooms never opened up much, stayed a traditional rose shape
- Hearts had by far the largest bloom
- Resembles a garden rose, would be a good choice if you are looking for a red garden rose
- It’s a rich, dark red color
- Freedom resembled the Forever Young rose, but didn’t have as long of a vase life
- The blooms did open up a bit more than the Forever Young rose
- My first experience with Sexy Red and I loved it! Could be my new favorite red rose
- High Petal Count, as puffy as the Hearts Rose but with a traditional rose shape
- Gorgeous, rich red color – perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Good vase life
- The darkest, more burgundy color
- Used to be my go-to dark red rose, but it seems like it is shrinking in size…
Which Red Rose is your favorite and why?
The roses for this test were provided by Amato Wholesale Florist, thank you Amato!!
Amato Wholesale Florist, Inc.
6601 Downing Street, Denver CO 80229
Tel: 303-287-3329 | Toll-Free: 1-800-447-3825 | http://www.amatodenver.com/