|Company Name||Lola creative|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
This is the most visible position of our company. You will become who this company is known for. You will be the key person to social and corporate clients and will work closely with the creative director to ensure designs meet intent and creative goals. You will form event concepts, communicate those ideas clearly, break it down into pieces, cost estimate, delegate those pieces to our staff, and lead the production and installation of each element. You will work closely with the creative director to ensure event is on budget, buildable, and of high quality.
We will hire you because you are a great fit for our company, are adept at taking a good idea, communicating that idea visually, and executing it.
We are not necessarily trying to find someone with experience in this particular role at another company. We want a great attitude, great ideas, a good manager, and someone with an aptitude to figure things out and think on their feet.
This position is highly flexible and adapted to the individual. You have the chance to shape our company with the types of events you would like to build. Your particular tastes should be bold, artistic, and/or botanically inclined with an interest in sustainability.
While you may work from home sometimes, most work will be done at our production studio in Edmonds, WA, so travel to and from Edmonds CANNOT be an issue. You will attend weekly check ins with the creative director and team.
You might be a good fit if most of these statements are true.
I geek out about how things go together.
I like to mash up different ideas and materials to get something new.
I can do difficult things.
I can talk about difficult things with tact and thoughtfulness.
I can keep my cool when under pressure.
I can think on my feet and make decisions.
I work best in a dynamic, creative environment.
I’m comfortable presenting to large teams of clients and stakeholders.
I can delegate.
People tend to like me.
I am talented.
I trust myself.
I am trustworthy.
I am not interested in starting my own business.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary DOE
Benefits: Paid Vacation/ Time off, bonus,
- Must show successful experience in a role with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, deadline oriented creative environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading one or more people.
- Demonstrated experience concepting, planning, and executing an idea/ product/ experience.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent Communication to clients and staff.
Additional skills and background that are a bonus (so let us know if you have them):
· Floral Design
· Experience in event industry (i.e. catering, venue management, floral/ décor, planning/ coordination, etc.)
· Photography and videography interest/ experience
· Set Design
· Drawing/ Drafting (various design fields)
· Graphic Design
· Construction (wood, metal)
· Rigging and staging,
· Graphic Design
· Social Media