Typically December thru April, sometimes they last until May.
Yellow, White, Peach, White with Orange centers; Doubles and Single petals.
- Daffodils are ethylene-sensitive
- Daffodils release sap that can shorten the life of other flowers
- Clip the stems to the length you’d like to design with, set the flowers in a vase and leave them alone for at least 6 hours
- After 6 hours the stem should no longer secrete the sap and the flowers can be placed in your arrangement
- Do not re-cut the stems when placing in arrangement or the sap will start oozing again!
- Daffodils prefer to be placed in shallow water
- The sap can cause Dermatitis for some people. Washing hands with soap after working with Daffodils is highly recommended.